QualityQuality is a top priority corporate goal of Maschinenfabrik Liezen und Gießerei Ges.m.b.H.; the quality policy is a focus area of corporate policy.
Corporate policy takes interests of customers, staff, owners, suppliers and the general public into account.
Our main quality objectives are:
- Increasing customer satisfaction and thereby securing the economic success of
the company thanks to loyal business relationships that boost the company’s
image on the market and with the general public.
- Ongoing improvement of our products and processes, as a major contribution to
maintaining the economic efficiency of our company.
- Creating a working environment that is motivating for our staff, strengthens their
identification with our company and ensures the further development of the company.
- Establishing and managing partnerships with quality conscious suppliers to our
The foundry is proud of its certificates:
- EN ISO 9001:2008
- Deutsche Bahn AG
- Germanischer Lloyd
- Lloyd's Register
- Safety and Health Management System BS OHSAS 18001:2007
- Steel structures – execution and constructor’s qualification according
to DIN 18800-7:2008-11
- Railway applications – welding of railway vehicles and components
according to DIN EN 15085-2
- Quality requirements for fusion welding of metallic materials according
to EN ISO 3834-2:2005
- Bureau Veritas