Quality as a top priority goal
Quality is a top priority corporate goal of Maschinenfabrik Liezen und Gießerei Ges.m.b.H. and quality policy is a top focus of corporate policy.
Corporate policy respects the interests of clients, employees, owners, suppliers and the general public.
Our main quality objectives are:
- Increasing customer satisfaction and thereby securing the economic success of the company thanks to loyal business relationships that boost the company’s image on the market and with the general public.
- Ongoing improvement of our products and processes, as a major contribution to maintaining the economic efficiency of our company.
- Creating a working environment that is motivating for our staff, strengthens their identification with our company and ensures the further development of the company.
- Establishing and maintaining partnerships with quality conscious suppliers to our mutual benefit.
MFL is proud of the following certificates:
- EN ISO 9001
- Deutsche Bahn AG
- Railway applications -welding of railway vehicles and components according to DIN EN 15085-2
- Quality requirements for fusion welding of metallic materials according to EN ISO 3834-2
- Safety and health management system BS OHSAS 18001
- Steel structures – execution and constructor’s qualification according to DIN 18800-7
- Germanischer Lloyd
- Lloyd's Register
- Bureau Veritas