Quality as a top priority goal
Quality is a top priority corporate goal of Maschinenfabrik Liezen und Gießerei Ges.m.b.H. and quality policy is a top focus of corporate policy.
Competitiveness and success of our company shall be further enhanced by the quality and performance of our products.
The primary corporate goal is therefore to further increase customer satisfaction by constantly improving our products and services.
Our quality policy is customer-oriented, at the same taking into consideration the expectations of our employees, the owners, our suppliers as well as the public.
Innovation and continuous improvement as well as further development of our capabilities, processes and performance ensure long and sustainable customer satisfaction as well as corporate competitiveness.
Our corporate success is based on our employees representing our competence and our know-how. Regular training, constant commitment, the willingness to work together and being involved in our corporate philosophy are key factors leading to success.
By continuously improving our products and services we strife to meet the challenging demands of our customers, and as a result to secure adequate earnings for our owners by being a profitable and competitive enterprise.
Integration of our suppliers into the supply chain and our processes to optimise performance and to strengthen our position in relation to our competitors.
- Public and community:
Consideration of and respect for public interest as well as sustainable protection of environment and resources.
MFL is proud of the following certificates:
- Energy Management System ISO 50001:2011
- EN ISO 9001
- Deutsche Bahn AG
- Railway applications -welding of railway vehicles and components according to DIN EN 15085-2
- Quality requirements for fusion welding of metallic materials according to EN ISO 3834-2
- Safety and health management system BS OHSAS 18001
- Steel structures – execution and constructor’s qualification according to DIN 18800-7
- Konformität der werkseigenen Produktionskontrolle 2451-CPR-EN 1090