MFL Milling Technology
Our milling plants are true power packs; their driving power is individually adapted to variable part dimensions, the oversize to be milled and the requested output.
Our scope of supply
- Individual machines and complete systems/large-scale plants
- After Sales Service
Our clients - sector examples
- Heavy machinery construction
- Pipe rolling plants
- Forging mills
- Rolling mills
- Steel traders and non-ferrous metal traders
- Tank construction
- Wind power industry
- Railway industry
Edge Milling Machines
The edge milling machines can be used for the pull-through system (fixed milling station, plate is pulled) as well as for the system with a movable milling station and a fixed plate.
- Production of plates (steel and aluminium)
- Production of longitudinally welded pipes
- Wagon and container construction
- Tank construction
- Creation of I-, X-, Y- and tulip profiles
- Parallel and straight edges
- Milling stations work independently from each other
- Tool system with exchangeable cartridges
Profile milling machines
Profile milling machines are the right solution to manufacture various high-precision quality profiles.
- Linear guide rails
Milling of tensile test samples
Milling machines for tensile test samples do a first-class job for material manufacturers as they create perfect test samples to examine the material quality.
- Standardised parts for tensile test samples
Milling Machines For Welding Seams
The milling plants to machine welding seams of large tubes can be adapted to the capacity demands and individual conditions of the client. In comparison to grinding this milling procedure excels due to the fact that there is no sparking and no grinding dust, and that the noise emission is reduced.
- Large tubes
- Fully automated machining of the inner and outer welding seam
- Exact measuring due to scanning
- Efficient chip extraction equipment
- Low tooling costs
Slab Milling Machines
This slab milling machine can mill horizontally and vertically in one process.
- Aluminium slabs
- Steel slabs
- Minimal removal of chips due to 3-D laser measuring of the slab surface
- Simultaneous machining with several spindles (milling heads)
- Removal per run up to 15 mm
- Chips can be recycled up to 100 %
- Possibility to install a chip extraction system or a chip briquetting system
Pipe Chamfering Machines
Pipe chamfering machines are used for deburring un-processed pipe ends and apply various chamfer types at the pipe ends.
- Diameter approx. 0.5 - 1.4 m
- Wall thickness 7 mm up to 48 mm
- Perfect preparation of welding seams
- Transportable machine
- High fitting accuracy of the pipe ends
These peeling machines are designed for chip-removing processing of the outer diameter. Due to the special arrangement of the cutting edges at the peeling head they offer optimum surface quality.
- Fully automated diameter adjustment by a conical ring - even during machining
- Surface qualities (roughness) Rz lower than 1.6
- Diameter accuracy ± 0,005 mm, therefore only minimum overmeasure required for grinding.
- Cutting speeds up to 120 m/min
- Short tooling times due to tool changing inserts